ALIF INSTITUTE POLICIES
- Registration and placement tests are scheduled one week before the beginning of a semester. Placement tests are given to all new applicants (adults & children) who learned some Arabic in the past. They consist of a 15 minutes conversation, reading, or writing and are given on registration days, free of charge.
- All registrations must be completed by the Open House date set before each semester.
- Tuition should be paid in full at the time of registration, by check, cash or credit card (Visa or Master Card). Tuition is non-refundable the day following the first class and may not be transferred to another semester. Return check fee is $20. The Alif Institute is not responsible for classes missed due to student absence. Textbook costs are not included in tuition except when indicated.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis upon receipt of full payment.
- Cancellation of a class due to insufficient enrollment will be made three business days before the first class. The Alif Institute reserves the right to cancel, change schedules, change ‘age range’ for children classes, fees/tuition, and instructors as necessary.
- The Alif Institute programs and facilities are available to all persons without discrimination by race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, or handicap
- Returning students may register online or by mail before the deadline of each session (The deadline is typically the date of the Open House set before each semester).
- New students may register on site at the Open House, especially if an placement test is required to assess the class level.
- Discounted rate is offered to Alif Institute's members.
- 50% discount for students who repeat the same level in the following session
- Online: Online registration is fast and easy. We encourage all Arabic language classes to become Alif members and benefit from the disciunted tuition rates.
- Check: If you prefer not to register online, please download and complete a Registration Form, and mail it along with a check made payable to Alif Institute to the following address: Alif Institute, P.O. Box 29067, Atlanta, GA 30359, USA.
For additional information, please contact us at 770-936-8770 or at Arabic@alifinstitute.org
THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR PROGRAM!